interrupting transmission..
"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own significance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest of places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated nor complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away.

And never, never, to forget."

-Arundhati Roy
Monday, October 13, 2008










There, photos are all up.
I will miss, and am missing, CHIJ.

Shucks.

I studied the chapter on climate today, and man, do i feel contented.
I finally did something productive!
though I'll leave some of the memorising to the day before the geog paper..
(:

By 4, I was totally zombed out.
Turned to math to save my soul.

Doing math allows me to relax, and at the same time, it makes me contented that I put the time to good use.
It's always the subject I turn to whenever I feel lazy and yet WANT to do something.

Thank God for math.


{Brandon} Just A Little Longer says:
super zi lian lor
{Brandon} Just A
Little Longer says:
haha!
ron. says:
what's zi lian!

Brandon's going cheena :O